Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hermes Twins!

I figured I'd quickly post this picture that Tom took at his shop the day a gorgeous 3000 left. I think it's pretty cool!

I think they're cousins...


P.S.- For anyone interested, and I figured I'd let you all know, Tom has a beautiful SG-1 with the Senatorial typeface that my SM-7 has, and I know a lot of people love that typeface! So, as much as I wish I was getting that SG-1, I'm getting the Ambassador, as I like to give unknown neglected typers a chance at fame, and I like to do them justice. Just ask Tom about the SG-1, it's brilliant!

2 comments:

  1. I'm using my Hermes 3k now for nano. it's still my favorite. I'd love to try that big standard as well as a baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear that the Ambassador is basically a 3000 on steroids. I really can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete